The Tamalpais yacht is an original vessel from Coastwise, an Alaskan engineering and designer group. Relocated to the Bay from Alaska, she is great for cruising the protected Bay waters, out the Golden Gate and along the California Coast.
This vessel is a great choice for semi-formal events for family, friends or professional groups. She is even available for tours out to the Gulf of the Farallon Islands and fishing trips.
The Tamalpais was recently remodeled with custom interior and equipped with ample space for large gatherings. She is available for water taxi services as well.
The Tamalpais features:
- Two levels, both offering indoor and outdoor spaces
- Hardwood dance floor on the lower level
- Three restrooms
- Two full bars, one on each level
- Full commercial galley
- Light hors d’oeuvres or fully catered meals available
- Three big-screen TVs downstairs, and two TVs upstairs (all TVs have satellite TV reception and VCR capability)
- Sound system throughout the vessel
The Tamalpais yacht is fun for Giants Games in McCovey Cove, private parties, weddings, receptions, memorials, bar mitzvahs, company celebrations, eco-tours and much more. This yacht disembarks from numerous Bay Area ports and is the only large vessel moored in Tiburon.