Please see Schooner Freda B’s COVID-19 statement HERE
Schooner Freda B is the flagship vessel of SF Bay Adventures. She is one of the Bay’s most beloved yachts for locals and visitors alike. She is an eighty-foot sailboat built along the same lines as traditional tall-ships known for long, off-shore ocean passages in the 19th century. These types of schooners were designed for upright, comfortable and stable sailing.
Schooner Freda B Features:
- Available for both private and public sails
- Gourmet catering options for all private charters. Check out the new California Boxed Lunch Menu
- Premium beer and wine bar featuring select menu of Napa and Sonoma wines.
- Beautifully varnished below-deck state rooms, including a grand salon, galley and bathroom.
- Sound system both above and below decks
- Overnight accommodations for eight guests
- Local wines, beers, hot drinks, premium sodas and snacks are also available from our bar during our public sails.
Popular charter options aboard Schooner Freda B include corporate team building, nautical nuptials, pirate parties, SF Giants McCovey Cove parties, private wine club events, anniversaries, ash scatterings, memorial services, and our renowned Angel Island Barbecues and Lobster Feeds.
Sunset Sails are a particular favorite for private events and public sails, as are the monthly Full Moon Sails!
SCHOONER FREDA B is currently welcoming up to 38 guests for private charters.
Hourly rate starts at $1300 per hour with a 3 hour minimum. 2 hour morning sails are available from 9am-11am or 10am-12pm.
Memorial / Ash Scattering rate: $2600 (9am-11am or 10am-12pm)
***Angel Island Events are available weekdays only / additional fees apply***
The schooner is located in beautiful downtown Sausalito in the historic Sausalito Yacht Harbor, Slip 465. With a harbor surrounded by municipal parking and public transportation, this yacht is the easiest to board in the county.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 415.331.0444 to find out more!
Please email inquiries for premium dates to info@sfbayadventures.
Premium dates include, and are not limited to: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Fourth of July, Lighted Boat Parade, SF Giants Post Season/World Series, Fleet Week/Blue Angels, World Class Regattas.
Holidays are especially popular on the water and premium rates vary.