Cimba is a charming and affordable motor yacht for a small group to charter on the San Francisco Bay. She is one of the last wooden boats available for hire in the Bay Area. Beautifully maintained in bristol fashion, she boasts a mahogany hull, original teak decks and fully varnished brightwork and interior accents.
The Grand Banks has decks on both the bow and stern of the boat. There is another deck on top of the cabin known as the flybridge.
The cabin has windows one all four sides allowing for 360-degree views of the surrounding Bay waters. Guests can take a break from the elements at any time without missing a thing!
The Cimba features:
- Salon with table, bench seating and kitchenette
- Easy boarding (very minimal steps)
- Comfortable seating both inside and out
- Flybridge for ample privacy
- Self-catering is allowed
- A cooler full of ice upon request
- Two hours = $800 (available mornings only: 9am-11am)
- $650 fee for the charter of the boat + $150 is paid directly to the captain – this is their wage and not gratuity
- Three hours = $1,200
- $975 fee for the charter of the boat + $225 is paid directly to the captain
- Four hours = $1,600
- $1,300 fee for the charter of the boat + $300 is paid directly to the captain
- Five hours = $2,000
- $1,625 fee for the charter of the boat + $375 is paid directly to the captain
12-20% suggested gratuity is not included and is based on the vessel fee. Please expect increased rates for premium dates including holidays or special events on the water.
The Grand Banks, Cimba is an ideal yacht for small birthday parties, marriage proposals, elopements, sunset cruises, picnicking, marine photography, small company outings, executive meetings and intimate ash scatterings.
This yacht is most comfortable with ten guests or fewer. Hard alcohol is not a good fit, however, wine and beer are fine. Shellfish are not allowed to protect the original teak decks. This is not a fishing boat. She is equipped with an interior/exterior stereo system compatible with smartphones or MP3 devices
We recommend self-catering from one of Sausalito’s many delicious local delis and markets, a couple of which deliver directly to the dock!
Our Favorite Local eateries
- Taste of Rome
- Davey Jones Deli
- Driver’s Market
- Venice Gourmet
- Sausalito Gourmet Deli
- Mollie Stone’s Market