The custom sailboat, Evening Star is 43 feet of performance cruising. She is US Coast Guard approved for groups of six or less. A sheltered cockpit and generous deck space provide comfortable, fun sails on the San Francisco Bay.
Evening Star is an exciting and balanced boat. She is equipped for world cruising but typically gets enough action in the world-class San Francisco Bay to keep her happy. The captain is dedicated to giving small groups a customized sailing experience. Guests can participate in the sailing and even take a turn at the helm.
The Evening Star features:
- Polished teak interior
- Comfortable seating for 6 guest in the main salon
- Modern galley includes a large refrigerator, hot water and ample counter space.
- A complete music system with speakers in the cockpit and salon
- Forward cabin includes an en suite head
- Self-catering is welcome, however, hard alcohol is not allowed
- Three-hour minimum
Berthed in downtown Sausalito, she is also able to offer remote pick-ups at various locations around the Bay.
Evening Star is a great sailboat for birthdays, sail training, 4th of July fireworks, small corporate events, weddings, romantic sunset sails, marriage proposals, surprise parties, scattering of ashes and more.